Your Dedicated Expert for Platt Park, Washington Park and all the Classic Denver Neighborhoods
Real Estate Brokers Serving Denver, CO - When it comes to real estate, Washington Park & Platt Park, Denver are great locations you must check out. It is one of the most popular neighborhoods outside the city center. Its homes, a mix of traditional and contemporary styles, surround a 155-acre park complete with bike trails and picnic areas.
At Snyder Realty Team, we will help you find (or sell) your dream home in Washington Park. We provide end-to-end services, guiding you through the process of fulfilling your real estate goals.
Trusted, Expert Local Realtors
- Our owners and managing brokers, Tom and Denise Snyder, have called Denver home for over 50 years. Tom and Denise, along with a team of expert realtors, know the market intimately. They know Washington Park like the backs of their hands, making them the perfect guide for you on your real estate journey.
We have more than ten years of experience in real estate services in the Washington Park area. Count on us to help you make a better, more informed decision about buying or selling a home.
Comprehensive, Reliable Real Estate Services
- At Snyder Realty Team, we provide:
- Featured Listings: Check out our listings to know the latest real estate deals in Washington Park today.
- Search Tools: Fill out our online search form with specific details to see the house that best suits you and your family.
- Map Search: Simply click on the area you’re interested in to see available listings
- Property Alerts: Fill out our alert form with desired home specifications, and we’ll send you notifications whenever a house that matches your preferences gets listed.
- Free Home Valuation: Complete a form to receive a report showing your home’s worth if you sell it.
- Tom and Denise Snyder lead our team of metro realtors in Denver. Having lived in the Denver area for over 50 years has honed their knowledge of the market. Together with our expert realtors, they work closely with clients to ensure we exceed all expectations.
Platt Park and Washington Park Area
- We understand that every buyer or seller has unique needs and goals. Start your real estate journey with us — Washington Park’s trusted local realtors. Our intimate knowledge of the metro Denver area makes us the perfect partner for your home-related endeavors. We can lead you to the right home or buyer as soon as possible. Trust our team of Platt Park and Washington Park Realtors to help you make an informed decision. Start your real estate journey with us today. Give us a call at 303-390-1643
or email Tom at [email protected].
Search by Neighborhood
Just click on the area you're interested in to see all available listings!
Listings courtesy of REcolorado as distributed by MLS GRID
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by MLS GRID.
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 3rd October, 2023 06:00 MST.
All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID.
Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy.
Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Properties displayed may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. §512 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law.
If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Notices must be sent in writing by email to: [email protected].
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Listing Data last updated: 3rd October, 2023 06:00 MST
- The Snyder Realty Team has extensive knowledge of the classic Denver neighborhoods, with a special focus on the Platt Park neighborhood and Washington Park neighborhood. So whether you're looking for homes for sale in the Denver area or the time has come for you to sell, you’ve come to the right place.
- It is the Snyder Realty Team's goal to provide you the highest level of experience and professionalism. Feel free to check out the testimonial section of our website to see what others have said about us.
- Every buyer or seller has their own unique needs and expectations. Our goal is to always exceed those expectations and make the entire process as smooth and enjoyable as possible.